For waterproofing flat roofs, recommended rubber roofing Atlanta specialists can provide you with waterproofing systems with different types of durable materials.
There are several types of rubber membranes, each with its advantages.
- Verified technology
- High degree of fire resistance
- The possibility of obtaining customized architectural solutions (colors, profiles and roof logos)
- Easy to handle and install
- Suitable for different climatic conditions
- Fast installation, independent of climatic conditions (it can be installed at low temperatures, and even when it is raining)
- Good vapor permeability
- Great flexibility
Con: over time, the additives in the polyvinyl chloride evaporate and the membrane can become brittle.
- High chemical resistance
- Suitable for direct application to substrates such as bitumen, EPS insulation and XPS
- No plasticizer (no migration/contamination or transpiration)
- Easy to maintain
- Suitable to be used and exposed in severe climatic conditions
- Installation without the use of fire sources
- Environmentally friendly product
- Proven performance and durability for 35 years
Con: TPO is a fairly new coating solution, so manufacturers are still working on improving the formulas in its composition. Consequently, not all TPO membranes have the same qualities.
- Excellent stability against the influences of weather, sunlight, acids and caustic solutions
- Long lasting flexibility and elasticity
- Traction resistant
- Suitable for uneven substrates
- Membrane adjustment is possible up to 30 minutes after fixing
- Easy application in the corners
- It does not require additional mechanical fixing
- Resistant to ozone and UV rays
- Durability 50 years
Con: They are more expensive than other types of rubber roofing